Latest Version: 3.00
Updated on: 2015/05/02
Nicely designed Photo Frame theme. You can replace the picture in the middle frame with the photo of your choice.
By using this theme for FREE, you agree to accept the external links.
The following is an example of a custom design of the Photo Frame theme.
– User-friendly Options page
– Custom menu
– Automatic Thumbnails
– Different design for sticky post feature
– Compatible with IE7, IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
– W3C XHTML and CSS compliant
– SEO ready
– Gravatar enable
Blog Title and Description
The demo is showing a special font as below:
By default, after you install the theme, the blog title and description are showing the Time News Roman font.
You can change the font style by following this instruction:
Part 1: Modifying Font Style
– Download this PSD zip file (also include the font that I use)
– Extract and open the PSD file in the Photoshop/ImageReady/Gimp/PaintShop program
– Change the title and description using your desired font (you are free to modify the header image if you want)
– Save the image using this name: bg_header.jpg
– Upload the image to your server in the “/styles/music/” folder
Part 2: Activating the Style
– Login to your WP admin
– Go to the options page of the Photo Frame theme under “Appearance -> Photo Frame”
– Find “Theme Style” under “Layout Setting”
– In the pull-down menu, select “default.css”
– Save the setting and go to your site to see the changes.
The followings are a few examples of nice modification of this theme from other users. You can view all the nice design in the forum theme showcase.
2008-09-11 V1.00 – Release
2008-10-07 V1.04 – Based on all your feedback, we have changed a lot of things in this theme 😀
2008-10-21 V1.05 – Remove one line in CSS to fix Firefox compatibility issue
2008-11-03 V1.06 – Minor changes. No need to upgrade to this version if you don’t encounter any issues with ver 1.05
2008-12-20 V1.10 – Comment section support paging and threading (WordPress 2.7 feature)
– Exclude the pages in menu if you set it in widgets.
2009-07-14 – Theme is compatible with WP 2.8
2011-05-16 v3.00 – New – Added drop-down menu, ad-widget, Options page, advanced automatic thumbnails, custom style, custom menu (works on WP 3+ onwards) and enabled localization (translation).