Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Comment Problem when upgrading to version 1.15 

Hi,

First of all, I just want to say I love this theme :)

I have used version 1.02 for a few years now, but since you had made some improved version I decided to switch to version 1.15.

The only problem that I can see with this version is the comment section. The time of a comment is not displayed and instead you just get a weird kind of code. Have a look:

http://christianmarxen.com/234/making-l ... omment-231

What has gone wrong and can I fix it? (so I don't have to switch back to the old version, where there are no problems)

Also, in the old version it didn't say the exact time, when a comment was made, only the date, and I hope it does in the new version? Obviously I cannot see if it does with the error I get...

- Christian

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi cmarxen, when you upgrade to 1.15, did you install/activate any plugins?

Please switch to the "Wordpress Default" theme and if the problem is still there, it means that some of your plugins maybe causing the problem.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks for the tip Brian.

I tried the default theme and had the same problem. So I disabled all my plugins and activated them one at the time to find the problem.

It turned out to be the one called qTranslate, which I use to have two versions of all the post and pages on my site in two different languages. So I suspect that if you want that one to be implemented you cannot change to a new theme. So I have gone back to version 1.02, which is still good ;)

Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

I want this forum to be publicized to others.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]