Partnership with Pingable.org owner who Knows About SEO

Posted by on Aug 1, 2009 in Latest News | 1 comment

I found a guy who is serious of promoting my themes. Simon, the owner of Pingable.org not only listed all my themes on his site, but he also linked the post with my themes from every page of his site.

The way he strategically link the Best WordPress Themes post in the header nav and promote the post in other blogs show that he knows about the fine art of SEO. I can’t wait to see the post rank high on Google!

Pingable.org has rich and varied information and useful references of SEO, Web design and Blogging tips. The main purpose of Pingable.org is to share with its readers unique and relevant content that can be used by bloggers and to promote discussion on a wide variety of interesting topics affecting bloggers.

WordPress has achieved phenomenal success as a blogging engine. This is mainly due to the sustained efforts of sites like Pingable.com that have dedicated their energy and resources in delivering all relevant information and references to the blogging community. This site also helps in the development of themes and plugins through their regular write-up about them.

One Comment

1. Wow, you should give pingable a hardy thank you. Why? Because Pingable is why I subscribed to your feed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Experience ThemeMask

View a mask:

Get the masks now!

Theme runs on
Elegantthemes Chameleon