Latest Version: 1.01
Updated on: 2010/12/21
I am giving a new twist to one of my themes. This time, I have created a kids variation of the Wooden Fence theme by changing the header and the footer image while keeping the core coding intact.
By using this theme for FREE, you agree to accept the external links.
The following is an example of a custom design of this theme.
- Free forum support at Wooden Fence forum
- Different design for sticky post feature
- Compatible with IE7, IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- W3C XHTML and CSS compliant
- SEO ready
- Gravatar enable
Blog Title and Description
The demo is showing a special font as below:
By default, after you install the theme, the blog title and description are showing the Arial font.
You can change the font style by following this instruction:
- Download this PSD zip file (also include the free font that I use)
- Extract and open the PSD file in the Photoshop program
- Add the title and description using your desired font
- Save the image using this name: bg_header_new.jpg
- Upload the image to your server in the /images folder
2009-12-21 v1.00 – Release