Latest Version: 3.00
Added on: 2015/06/18
Before the 90s’ in the 20th century, letter writing was still the main channel to convey personal messages. Now we hardly receive letter from friends in our mailbox. Email has replaced letter but it is losing the personal touch in letter writing.
The Letter Frame theme brings you back to the time when you shared your thought on a letter paper, but in a virtual way 🙂
This time, I am more than happy to partner with Sixrevisions.com and release this theme on the site.
By using this theme for FREE, you agree to accept the external links.
The following is an example of a custom design of the Letter Frame theme.
Blog Title and Description
The demo is showing a special font as below:
By default, after you install the theme, the blog title and description are showing the Arial font.
You can change the font style by following this instruction:
Part 1: Modifying Font Style
– Download this PSD zip file (also include the font that I use)
– Extract and open the PSD file in the Photoshop/ImageReady/Gimp/PaintShop program
– Change the title and description using your desired font (you are free to modify the header image if you want)
– Save the image using this name: bg_header.jpg
– Upload the image to your server in the “/styles/default/” folder
Part 2: Activating the Style
– Login to your WP admin
– Go to the options page of the Letter Frame theme under “Appearance -> Letter Frame”
– Find “Theme Style” under “Layout Setting”
– In the pull-down menu, select “default.css”
– Save the setting and go to your site to see the changes.
The followings are a few examples of nice modification of this theme from other users. You can view all the nice design in the forum theme showcase.
2009-08-18 v1.00 – Release
2011-05-16 v3.00 – New – Added drop-down menu, ad-widget, Options page, advanced automatic thumbnails, custom style, custom menu (works on WP 3+ onwards) and enabled localization (translation).