Latest Version: 3.00
Added on: 2009/05/19
I still remembered when I was a kid, my mom bought me a handcraft kit and I used it to make a greeting card. I thought of the moment and decided to make a theme that looks like it is handcrafted.
Of course, this one is much better than the one I made 20 years ago
By using this theme for FREE, you agree to accept the external links.
The following is an example of a custom design of the Paper Craft theme.
- Free forum support. visit Paper Craft forum
- Different design for sticky post feature
- Compatible with IE7, IE8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- W3C XHTML and CSS compliant
- SEO ready
- Gravatar enable
Blog Title and Description
The demo is showing a special font as below:
By default, after you install the theme, the blog title and description are showing the Arial font.
You can change the font style by following this instruction:
Part 1: Modifying Font Style
- Download this PSD zip file (also include the font that I use)
- Extract and open the PSD file in the Photoshop/ImageReady/Gimp/PaintShop program
- Change the title and description using your desired font (you are free to modify the header image if you want)
- Save the image using this name: bg_header.jpg
- Upload the image to your server in the “/styles/dream/” folder
Part 2: Activating the Style
- Login to your WP admin
- Go to the options page of the Paper Craft theme under “Appearance -> Paper Craft”
- Find “Theme Style” under “Layout Setting”
- In the pull-down menu, select “dream.css”
- Save the setting and go to your site to see the changes.
The followings are a few examples of nice modification of this theme from other users. You can view all the nice design in the forum theme showcase.
2009-05-19 v1.00 – Release
2009-07-14 – Theme is compatible with WP 2.8
2011-09-16 v3.00 – New – Added drop-down menu, ad-widget, Options page, advanced automatic thumbnails, custom style, custom menu (works on WP 3+ onwards) and enabled localization (translation).